The Governors have a uniform policy which is supported throughout the school.
The uniform is:
- black or grey skirt or trousers
- white blouse or polo shirt
- red school sweatshirt or school cardigan (available from the Debonair School Shop in Wythenshawe town centre)
- Plain flat black school shoes
- black or grey trousers
- white shirt of polo shirt
- red school sweatshirt (as above)
- black school shoes
All clothing should be clearly labeled with the child’s name.
Jewellery should NOT be worn at school. The exception is plain stud earrings which must be removed for PE.
For pupils to take part in PE lessons it is essential that they bring in the appropriate kit:
- plain white T-shirt
- plain black shorts.
- for outdoor PE lessons children need trainers or black pumps
- Kit needs to be labeled and kept in school for a half term.